Albay is a province blessed with miles upon miles of splendid coastline that have been long used for livelihood, tourism and liesure. San Lorenzo Beach is a part of that coastline, and is a clear and almost unspoiled beach that has lured hundreds of visitors to this place in Tabaco. Its strategic location commands a breathtaking view of Tabaco Bay and the green soft-looking and quiet island of San Miguel. It is a location where anyone can just lie down relax under the sun and stare out into the endless expanse of sparkling coast and sea.
How to get there
Deep in the heart of Bicol is the Province of Albay. Take the bus or the plane, (or train) from Manila. The choice is yours.
Albay can be reached by plane through the Legazpi airport. It is served by Philippine Airlines, Air Philippines and Cebu Pacific flying daily to Legazpi from Manila or vice versa. The approach to Legazpi airport commands a bird's eye view of the majestic Mayon Volcano-Albay's pride. Take the seat nearest the window on the forward section of the aircraft; the wings can get in the way of your view.
Several buses leave Manila daily to Legazpi like Cagsawa Travel and Tours, Inc., Philtranco, Peñafrancia, Amihan (AM) Travel and Tours, Isarog, St. Jude Transit and Goldline Tours, Inc. The terminals are located at the Araneta Center in Cubao and in Ermita, Manila near the Cultural Center of the Philippines. Travel during the day is cool. The lush green scenery is magnificent. Drop by the clean rest areas at the forest reserves of Atimonan in Quezon Province or at the Bicol National Park. The trip is as good as the destination itself.
From Legazpi airport you can ride a tricycle going to the terminal. From the terminal you need to ride a jeepney that bound to the city of Tabaco or route directly to the city.
Within the city of Tabaco where you can found the Mayon Skyline there is a hotel that will accommodate you for your day and night stay in the province of Albay.
• HCG Residence Mansion - Formerly named Residence Mansion located at ZigaAvenue, Tabaco City, Tabaco City - Albay, Bicol
Near the neighboring town of Tabaco City which is Daraga, Bacacay and Legazpi City, you can also choose from different hotels for your stay in the province.
• Avia Inn located at Brgy. Banag, Daraga - Albay, Bicol.
• Balay De La Rama Hotel located at 1542 Banag, Daraga, Daraga - Albay, Bicol.
• Villa Amada Hotel located at Rizal Street Sagpon, Daraga - Albay, Bicol.
• Spring Zone Resort located at Bonga, Bacacay - Albay, Bicol.
• Hotel St. Ellis located at Rizal Street, Legazpi - Albay, Bicol
• The Oriental Hotel Legazpi at Taysan Hill, Sto Nino Village, Legazpi - Albay, Bicol
• Tyche Boutique Hotel at Gov. Forbes corner Rizal Streets, Baybay, Legazpi - Albay