Mandaluyong is a very progressive and bustling Philippine city that still firmly holds on to its rich history and colorful culture. One of its proudest attractions is the Kaban Ng Hiyas ng Lungsod Ng Mandaluyong, a must-see destination when you are in the city.
The city of Mandaluyong assists and helps its people be aware of how cultural is important to every Filipino.
1. Housed inside the museum are historical collections from both private and public groups.
2. Collected works from known artists like paintings and their other masterpiece are displayed to support and endorse cultural and historical awareness.
3. The building is also the city's center for arts, music, and performances.
4. Memorabilia of Senator Neptali Gonzales's son are also showcased here.
Mandaluyong City has numerous taxis, buses and jeepneys that ply its busy streets. The Metro Rail Transit traverses the length of EDSA and passes through Pasay, Makati, Mandaluyong, San Juan, and Quezon City.
• New Horizon Hotel - 778 Boni Avenue corner EDSA (near boundary of Makati), Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines 1550
• Legend Villas - 60 Pioneer corner Madison Streets, Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines
• Lancaster Hotel Manila - 622 Shaw Boulevard , Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines
• The Lyric Apartelle - 295 Haig Street, Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines
• Joyce Apartelle Mandaluyong - Gen. Kalentong corner Romualdez Street, Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines
• Richville Hotel - 286 EDSA Crossing, Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines 1550