Alabang Town Center Atrium
Alabang Town Center is a shopping mall owned by the Ayala Malls in Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines. It caters to the retail needs of citizens living in southern Metro Manila, particularly those from Las Piñas, Parañaque, and Muntinlupa. Due to its proximity to schools such as Woodrose, Southridge, San Beda College Alabang De La Salle Zobel and MIT International School, it has become a popular destination for young people. It is also a venue for many concerts for popular performers in the local and foreign music industry.
Retailers include Rustan’s Department Store and a number of international chains, including Marks & Spencer and The Gap.
The True Value hardware store there was renovated in 2009.
In 2012, there was an expansion and a new wing in the LGF, GF, and 2nd level. This added many restaurants, stores, shops, and a new supermarket. Also in 2012, they also built restaurants outside the mall such as Chili's, and Krispy Kreme. The Metro Department Store was also opened.
Alabang-Zapote Road corner Madrigal and Corporate Avenues, Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
List of Accommodations in Muntinlupa City
- Vivere Hotel - 5102 Bridgeway Ave. Filinviest Corporate City, Alabang Muntinlupa City , Alabang, Manila
- Hotel Sogo Alabang - 32 Alabang Rotonda, Muntinlupa City Road, Alabang, Manila
- The Bellevue Manila - North Bridgeway, Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Acacia Hotels Manila - 5400 East Asia Drive, Alabang, Manila
- Parque Espana Residence Hotel - 5309 East Asia Drive, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Manila
Muntinlupa is most accessible from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport via the South Super Highway. Take the Alabang or South Station Exit.