Dubbed as the country’s “Little Singapore,” Marikina is overflowing with several attractions that will surely leave an impression to every visitor.
Have you visited the Animal Trail Park in Marikina? It is considered as one of the noteworthy destinations in the city. Animal Trail Park is one-kilometer footpath with concrete replicas of animals where children can both learn and have fun. It is one of the attractions of the famous Marikina River.
Currently, elevated light rail systems run through Marikina City. The first or last station of LRT 2 is Santolan located along Marcos Highway. The station connects to Claro M. Recto Avenue in Manila.
Public transportation within the city, like in most of the urban areas in the Philippines, is facilitated mostly using inexpensive jeepneys and buses. Tricycles (motorbikes with an attached two seater carriage) are the usual transportation used for short distances, while Taxi cabs are used by the upper middle class. The roads are organized around a set of long narrow and circumferential roads that radiate and circle in and around the city.
• EDSA Shangri-la Manila Hotel - 1 Garden Way, Ortigas Centre, Mandaluyong City , Ortigas-Pasig, Manila, Philippines 1650
• Best Western Premier F1 Hotel - 32nd St. Bonifacio Global City, Bonifacio Global City / The Fort, Manila, Philippines
• Oakwood Premier Joy Nostalg Center Manila - 17 ADB Avenue Ortigas Center, Ortigas-Pasig, Manila, Philippines 1600
• The Linden Suites - 37 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Ortigas-Pasig, Manila, Philippines 1600
• New Horizon Hotel - 778 Boni Avenue corner EDSA (near boundary of Makati), Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines 1550