Argao Beach Club can be found in the province of Cebu. It is a picturesque beach located on the southern coast of Cebu, specifically in Barangay Casay, Dalaguete. The town is endowed with a gorgeous coastline with fine sand against a sparkling blue sea and palm trees lined up some distance away swaying with the fresh sea breeze. The townsfolk are really blessed to have this beach as it is often visited by tourists, especially during the summer season.
On such a scenic location, one can surely enjoy various outdoor beach and water activities such as sun bathing, beach volleyball, picnics, barbecues, swimming, snorkeling, jet skiing, and many others to discover and explore. The beach is also abundant with marine life and one can also explore the world beneath the waves.
A lot of resorts can also be found in the area, perfect for prolonged stays.
List of Accommodations in Dalaguete
- Stop n' Rest Pension House - Sitio La Paz, Brgy. Poblacion
- St. Therese Lodgings - Sition Solong-on, Brgy. Tapon
- St. Therese Beach House - Sitio Catadman, Brgy. Poblacion
- Barangay Beach House - Sitio Catadman, Brgy. Poblacion
- Mantalongon Brgy. Hall - Brgy. Mantalongon, 300 meters from public market
- Pink House - Brgy. Mantalongon, 100 meters from public market
- Emil Lodging House - Brgy. Mantalongon, 300 meters from public market
- Angie Soriano Lodging House - Brgy. Mantalongon, 500 meters from public market
One can find the Municipality of Dalaguete in the island province of Cebu. Various airlines from Manila such as Cebu Pacific, Air Philippines , Philippine Airlines, Zest Air, have daily trips from Manila to Cebu City.
Once you arrive in Mactan International Airport, just call for a taxi or a vehicle for hire to transport you to the South Bus Terminal. From the terminal, choose any of the buses that ply routes to the town of Dalaguete.
Getting around the town is very easy. You can take a ride on a trisikad (a 3-wheel carrier manually driven) or a tricycle which is motor driven that takes you anywhere of the coastal barangays of the town, or take a ride on one of the multicabs that route to the neighboring municipalities and vice-versa.