The Bonifacio Shrine was built to showcase selected periods of Bonifacio’s biography, which represent the events and personalities involved in molding our history. Bonifacio was the founder of the Katipunan organization which aimed to start an independence movement against Spain.
Getting around Manila
Getting around in Manila is easy as the city has a vast network of transport modes. Buses, jeepneys, LRT, and taxis are modes of transportation in Manila that are easy to use. Manila city has an extensive and good network of highways that connect it with other cities and municipalities. Public transport is cheap however during the peak hours in the morning and evening it may get crowded.
• Bayview Park Hotel - Ermita, Manila
• Centara Hotel Manila - Malate, Manila
• Century Park Hotel - Malate, Manila
• Diamond Hotel Manila - Malate, Manila
• G Hotel Manila by Waterfront - Malate, Manila
• Hotel H20 Manila - Rizal Park, Manila
• Hyatt Hotel and Casino Manila - Ermita, Manila
• Manila Hotel - Rizal Park, Manila
• Pan Pacific Manila - Malate, Manila
• Ramada Manila Central - Binondo, Manila
• The Bayleaf Intramuros - Intramuros, Manila
• Waterfront Manila Pavilion - Ermita, Manila
Andres Bonifacio Monument near the Manila City Hall