The Cambuhat River and Village Tour is located in Buenavista, Bohol. It is an environment-friendly village enterprise owned and managed by the Cambuhat Enterprise Development & Fisheries Association (CEDFA). It showcases rustic village life and local management of the river, estuarine and mangrove areas. Enjoy paddling with a fisherman along a mangrove-lined river, watch demonstrations of oyster farming. Visit villages to see the making of traditional handicrafts, and learn about local interpretation of the value of river management.
Where to Stay
Tagbilaran is the capital city of the province of Bohol. Visitors flying to Bohol enter the city from other key locations like Cebu and Manila. The city’s tourist pier is usually busy catering to seafarers and other travelers from other destinations. The climate in Tagbilaran City is quite favorable the whole year round. The weather in the city is tropical, like the rest of the country.
Here is the list of hotels that can be found in Tagbilaran City.
- Bohol Tropics Resort Club - Graham Avenue
- Casa Juana Lodging House - Carlos P. Garcia Avenue
- Coralandia Resort - Graham Avenue
- Chriscent Ville Pension House - Gallares Street
- Gie Garden Hotel - M.H. del Pilar Street
- Hotel La Roca - Graham Avenue
- Island Leisure Inn - Ilaw International Center, Bool
- LTS Lodge - Carlos P. Garcia Avenue
- Meridian Hotel - Matig-a Street
- Nisa Travelers Inn - Carlos P. Garcia Avenue
- Taver’s Pension - Remolador Street
- The East Coast Tourist Inn - Miguel Parras Street
- Villa Camilla - Maria Clara Street
- Villa Alzhun Tourist Inn - V.P. Inting Street
- Wregent Plaza Hotel - Carlos P. Garcia Avenue
How to get to Bohol
The main entry point to Bohol is Tagbilaran City (Tagbilaran City Airport) which is only a one hour-and-15 minute flight from Manila and 20 minutes from Cebu.
The most convenient way to get to Bohol from the neighboring islands is by fast ferry. Fast ferries offer high speed passenger service. These have a cruising speed of about 50 kilometers per hour.
Getting Around in Bohol
Once you arrive on Bohol, there are various ways to get around the island. You can find plenty of tricycles and taxids waiting to bring you to most locations within Tagbilaran and neighboring towns. If you need to go to one of the other towns on the island, you have a choice of jeepneys, buses, V-hires, or even habal-habal.