Bohol is also a well-known host for nature adventures especially spelunking. The Carmaloan 2 Cave, which lies in the town of Jagna in the province of Bohol, is the deepest cave in Central Visayas. This cave goes down to a depth of 149 meters which is very impressive.
Here is the list of accommodations around Tagbilaran City, Bohol.
- Gie Gardens Hotel - 18 M.H. Del Pilar St., Cor. C.P.Garcia Ave, Tagbilaran City
- Darunday Manor - 22 J. A. Clarin Street, Tagbilaran City
- Metrocentre Hotel - C.P.G. Avenue, Tagbilaran City
- Vest Pension House - Tamblot Extension, Cogon District, Tagbilaran City
- The Meredian Hotel - 4-S Matig-a St., tagbilaran City
- Hotel La Roca - Graham Avenue, Tagbilaran City
- Matig-a Seaside Pensione Bohol - 26 V.P. Inting Street
- Via Bohol Tourist Inn - Graham Ave., Tagbilaran City
- Villa Alzhun Tourist Inn and Restaurant - 162 V.P Inting Street, Mansasa, Tagbilaran City
- Vest Pension House - Tamblot Extension, Tagbilaran City
The main entry point to Bohol is Tagbilaran City (Tagbilaran City Airport) which is only a one hour-and-15 minute flight from Manila and 20 minutes from Cebu.
The most convenient way to get to Bohol from the neighboring islands is by fast ferry. Fast ferries offer a high speed passenger service. These have a cruising speed of about 50 kilometers per hour.
Getting Around in Bohol
Once you arrive on Bohol, there are various ways to get around the island. You can find plenty of tricycles and some taxi waiting to bring you to most locations within Tagbilaran and neighboring towns. If you need to go to one of the other towns on the island, you have a choice of jeepneys, busses, V-hires, or even habal-habal.