Dalitiwan Resort in the province of Laguna is the perfect getaway for family and friends looking for bonding time and for for adventure lovers who want to relax or explore close to nature. But what really draws people to this location is the clear spring water from Mt. Banahaw that is icy cold all year round.
Dalitiwan Resort can be found in Majayjay, Laguna. It has two streams where fresh and natural water flows from Mt. Banahaw. There is a man-made pool catered for visitors who want to take a dip.
Cottages and picnic huts are placed along the sides of the pool. It is surrounded with lush of vegetation that adds to the beauty of the area.
Rooms and cottages are also available in the area. The resort also accepts overnight stays.
Here, visitors feel as though they are at the heart of nature as the site is refreshing and rejuvenating. It is the perfect escape for people stressed from busy days in the city.
Here is the list of some of the hotels that can be found in Laguna:
- El Cielito Inn Sta Rosa - Sta Rosa Tagaytay Road, Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
- Paseo Premiere Hotel - Sta. Rosa Business Park, Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
- The Green Glass Boutique Hotel - Crossing Calamba City, Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
- Tahanan Ni Aling Meding Hotel - Dagatan Boulevard, Sampaloc Lake, San Pablo, Laguna, Philippines
- Rockpoint Hotspring Resort Hotel & Spa - Maria Makiling Hot Springs Village, Purok Uno, Brgy Pansol Calamba City, Los Banos, Laguna, Philippines
How to get there
Via South Luzon Tollway
From Manila, take the South Luzon Tollway and drive from Nichols entry up to the south end. Take the exit going to Lucena drive until you reach Sto. Tomas, then take the left to San Pablo. At San Pablo, head into town and get to the road to Liliw, Laguna on the west side of San Pablo. Follow the road up to Rizal and then to Nagcarlan. Continue to reach the town of Liliw then to Majayjay.