When visiting the wonderful province of Guimaras, guests need not be mere spectators passively enjoying the expansive forested landscape of the region. At the Guimaras Adventure Park in Alaguisoc, Jordan, visitors take part and experience fun and excitement through the latest extreme sports and eco-activities that will convince anyone that Guimaras is indeed an enjoyable place to be.
Covering an area of 28 hectares, the Guimaras Adventure Park is where visitors could experience adrenaline rush as they battle with other players in paintball, war games, and target shooting, or just feel adventurous by experiencing rappelling and horseback riding. It is an Ideal place for team building, leadership training, company outings, camping, or just for having some plain old fun.
Where to Stay
Here is a list of hotels and inns for your stay in the province:
- Shirven Hotel - San Miguel, Jordan, Guimaras
- Pine Haven Hotel - Islander Village, San Miguel, Jordan, Guimaras
- Small Wings Pension Inn - San Miguel, Jordan, Guimaras
- Miewa Pension House - Mclain, Buenavista, Guimaras
- OLP-Trappist Monastery Guest House - San Miguel, Jordan, Guimaras
- Guisi Heritage Cottage - Dolores, Nueva Valencia, Guimaras
Where to dine
Here is a list of some of the restaurants, bars and cafes located in the city:
- NVDS Refreshment/ Tita Nels Refreshment - Mclain, Buenavista, Guimaras
- Gladys Refreshment (Carinderia & Videoke) - Rizal, Jordan
- Paul and Michelle Kitchenette - Rizal, Jordan
- Toms Place Bar and Refreshment - Hoskyn, Jordan
- Dans Batchoy - Rizal & San Miguel, Jordan
- Victors Restaurant 7 Fastfood Center - San Miguel, Jordan
- Sa Payaw Seafood Grill - San Miguel, Jordan
How to get there
Iloilo City is the gateway to Guimaras. Guimaras can be reached by air or boat from Manila via Iloilo City and by pumpboat in Pulupandan, Negros Occidental. The island province is 20-30 minutes by motorboat or ferry boat from Parola, Ortiz, Muelle Loney or Lapuz wharves in Iloilo City. Direct travel to Guimaras is possible by light planes, which can land at the Guimaras Feeder Airport.
Jeepney and tricycles are also available as a mode of transportation when touring the province from one town to another.
Please check the Guimaras official website for more information about the transportation schedules and locations.