If you are familiar with the famous South Pacific Island, this beach resort in Sto. Domingo, Albay, is its duplicate. The sunrise is very beautiful to watch on this beach. Gazebo and bancas (boats) are available for hire for visitors who would like to see the clear blue water where eye-catching corals of varied forms could be viewed even without the use of water eye-glasses.
How to get there
Deep in the heart of Bicol is the Province of Albay. Take a bus, plane, or train from Manila. The choice is yours.
Albay can be reached by plane through the Legazpi Airport. It is served by Philippine Airlines, Air Philippines, and Cebu Pacific flying daily to Legazpi from Manila and vice versa. The approach to Legazpi Airport commands a bird's eye view of the majestic Mayon Volcano - Albay's pride. Take the seat nearest the window on the forward section of the aircraft; the wings can get in the way of your view.
Several buses leave Manila daily going to Legazpi, like Cagsawa Travel and Tours, Inc., Philtranco, Peñafrancia, Amihan (AM) Travel and Tours, Isarog, St. Jude Transit, and Goldline Tours, Inc. The terminals are located at the Araneta Center in Cubao and in Ermita, Manila, near the Cultural Center of the Philippines. Travel during the day is cool. The lush green scenery is magnificent. Drop by the clean rest areas at the forest reserves of Atimonan in Quezon Province or at the Bicol National Park. The trip is as good as the destination itself.
Buses and jeepneys are generally the main mode of transportation in getting around Albay. Pedicabs and tricycles are also available for short distance travels. Taxis and rent-a-cars are also available.
• Alicia Hotel & Restaurant located at Capt. F. Aquende Drive, Legazpi - Albay, Bicol , Philippines
• Casablanca Suites - Benny Imperial Street (Alternate Road) corner South Road 1, Legazpi - Albay, Bicol
• Hotel St. Ellis- Rizal Street, Legazpi - Albay, Bicol
• Hotel Venezia - Renaissance Gardens, Washington Drive, Legazpi - Albay, Bicol
• The Oriental Hotel Legazpi - Taysan Hill, Sto Nino Village, Legazpi - Albay, Bicol
• Tyche Boutique Hotel - Gov. Forbes corner Rizal Streets, Baybay, Legazpi - Albay, Bicol
• Siville Inn - Brgy. 8, Vibal St. Washington Drive, Legaspi City, Albay, Legazpi - Albay, Bicol