The Metropolitan Museum of Manila, nicknamed the Met, is a museum located within the complex of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas along Roxas Boulevard in Manila, Philippines. It bills itself as the Philippines' premier museum of modern and contemporary visual arts.
The Bangko Sentral's collection of art and historical artifacts form the bulk of the Metropolitan Museum of Manila's collections, having donated the museum's five permanent exhibitions.
Here is the list of hotels that can be found in Manila that offer good service and accommodation:
- Bayview Park Hotel - Ermita, Manila
- Centara Hotel Manila - Malate, Manila
- Century Park Hotel - Malate, Manila
- Diamond Hotel Manila - Malate, Manila
- G Hotel Manila by Waterfront - Malate, Manila
- Hotel H20 Manila - Rizal Park, Manila
- Hyatt Hotel and Casino Manila - Ermita, Manila
- Manila Hotel - Rizal Park, Manila
- Pan Pacific Manila - Malate, Manila
- Ramada Manila Central - Binondo, Manila
- The Bayleaf Intramuros - Intramuros, Manila
- Waterfront Manila Pavilion - Ermita, Manila
Getting around the City
Manila is the capital of the Philippines. Tourists can go around Manila through many options. Buses, FXs, jeepneys, taxis, tricycles, and pedicabs are available as modes of transportations within the city. The city is also serviced by the Manila Light Rail Transit System, popularly known as LRT, as distinct from the MRT in other parts of Metro Manila.
Calesas are still used in the streets of Binondo and Intramuros, but mostly for tourists.
The Port of Manila, located in the vicinity of Manila Bay, is the chief seaport of the Philippines. The city is also served by the Pasig River Ferry Service which runs on the Pasig River.
The city is served by the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and Diosdado Macapagal International Airport.