Nahulugan Kampana is located at Barangay Sta. Maria, Lagonoy, Camarines Sur. The belfry of the first stone church, which serves as the living memory of the past, became an added tourist attraction of the municipality. Presently, the area is categorized as an open grassland area, but half of the portion is utilized for agricultural purposes. It has an area of more or less one hectare and privately owned by the Ontengco Family.
How to get there
The province of Camarines Sur can be reached by plane within a flying time of 45 minutes. Flights are serviced by the Air Philippines (Pal Express) and Cebu Pacific from Manila to Naga City (capital of the province). Riding a plane is the quickest way to go to the province.
Aircon and non-aircon buses like PhilTranco, Isarog Bus Co., and Peñafrancia Bus Lines ply daily through the Quirino Highway from Manila to Naga.
--- Nahalugan Kampana is approximately 300 meters from the Lagonoy Poblacion and can be reached through walking or riding motor vehicles or padyaks.
• Tabuco Homestay - 59 Renacimiento Street Tabuco, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• CBD Plaza Hotel - Ninoy & Cory AveCBD 2 Bgy. Triangulo, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Camsur Tourist Inn - Maharlika Highway Palestina, Pili - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Moraville Drive-In Hotel - Anayan, Pili - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• RiverView Vacation Inn - No. 6 Fernandez Street Brgy. Ili, Caramoan - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Rex Tourist Inn - Tawog, Caramoan - Camarines Sur, Bicol