Nayong Pilipino is a theme park where one can visit an enticing country with 7,107 islands in just one day. The parkland is a replica of the six major regions of the archipelago and is enlivened by the astonishing diversity of 111 linguistic, cultural, and racial groups. The park also features ethnological objects at the Philippine Museum of Ethnology. Other attractions and International Dolls, the Nayong Pilipino Aquarium, Aviary of Philippine Birds, Garden of Philippine Plant, Herbal Garden, and a lagoon.
Nayong Pilipino Park will soon be relocated along Diosdado Macapagal Aveue according to visitmyphilippines website.
Here is the list of hotels that can be found in the city of Pasay that offers good service and accommodations for everyone.
- Atrium Hotel Metro Manila - Cor. Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Pasay City
- The Heritage Hotel Manila - Roxas Boulevard corner EDSA, Pasay City
- Mabuhay Manor Pasay City - 2933 Ortigas Street Pasay City
- Copacabana Apartment Hotel - 264 EDSA Extension, Pasay City
- Microtel Mall of Asia Pasay - SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City 1308
- Marriott Hotel Manila - Newport City Complex, Pasay City
- Kabayan Hotel Pasay - 2878 Zamora Street corner EDSA Rotonda
- Networld Hotel Manila - Roxas Boulevard corner Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.
- Remington Hotel - Maxims Tower, Resorts World Manila, Newport Boulevard, Newport City, Pasay Airport Area
- Siayan Travellers Inn - Salem Complex Atayde Street cor. Domestic Road Pasay City, Pasay Airport Area
Getting around the city
LRT-1 (Light Rail Transit) is one of the fastest and cheapest mode of transportations to reach the city of Pasay from Manila.
From Monumento Station, the LRT plies to Rizal Avenue Ext. in Caloocan going to the City of Manila all the way up to Pasay City.
Meanwhile, buses, jeepneys, taxis and tricycles are available within the city. These are the common way of transportation used around the city as well as traversing to another city in Metro Manila.