Pandan Island is a private island with a small resort, located on the West coast of Occidental Mindoro.
1. Pandan Island is one of the top island resorts in the Philippines in terms of quality and luxury. The island offers a pleasure that only nature can afford to give. You can hear the singing of colorful birds, feel the relaxing view of palm trees and the sea, and spend a worthwhile vacation together with your family.
2. You may trek through the island’s forest and watch different colorful species of birds before you come and meet face-to-face with the “Spanish Nose”, or see the splashing of waves in the “Wild Lagoon”.
3. Here, you can have the most adventurous experience in their life. Being nearest to Apo Reef, scuba diving is the most popular and exciting activity. Discover its nearby jungle rivers by kayak and visit the small town of Sablayan. Their fully equipped PADI dive shop offers dive courses of all level from Discover Scuba Diving to Dive Master.
4. Taste Pandan Island's best cuisines! Restaurants serve a blend of Filipino and European cooking. They have also buffets offering a variety of fresh fish and meat with vegetables, seasonal fruits, and coffee or tea.
5. The island has a wide selection of accommodations that caters to your needs. Family houses, double bungalows, standard bungalows, and budget rooms are just some of the places you can settle in for a good night’s sleep.
6. The bar is the heart of Pandan Island. Bars are lined at the center of the resort offering a breathtaking view of the sea. Here, you may have the chance to meet all the other guests of the island and have a night-long merrymaking.
7. The island is also the best place to have picnic together with your family and friends. But there are some rules to be considered during your picnic beacause of lack of space, facilities, and security. To all picnickers, there are some rules which must be observed for safety matters.
8. Best time to go to Pandan Island is during dry season that lasts from December to June. It is also the best period to plan your vacation to the island.
9. Staffs of Pandan Island will exert their best efforts to make the your stay become a relaxing and adventurous experience.
10. In general, Pandan Island is indeed a great place to discover.
Visit to Pandan Island!
The island is accessible by boat from Sablayan, Mindoro. To get there from Manila, take a Batangas-bound bus. From the Batangas Pier, take a bus to Wawa Pier, then take a San Jose-bound bus which stops at Sablayan. The entire trip to the island from Manila takes about 11 hours.
Hotels near Pandan Island
- Dos Palmas Island Resort and Spa - Arreceffi Island Resort Honda Bay, Honda Bay, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- Villa Leonora Beach Resort - Kilometer 60, Sitio Dacutan, Barangay San Rafael, National Highway, Honda Bay, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- 67th Heaven Holiday Resort - 67 Km Northern Highway, Honda Bay, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines 5300
- Nitivos Beach Resort - Kilometer 59, Barangay San Rafael, Honda Bay, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- Microtel Hotels & Resorts Puerto Princesa Palawan - San Manuel, Emerald Playa, Puerto Princesa, Puerto Princesa Town Proper, Palawan, Philippines 5300
- People's Guesthouse - San Manuel Road, (beside San Manuel Elementary School) , Puerto Princesa Town Proper, Palawan, Philippines 5300
- Cooper's Beach and Diving Center Resort - Sitio Katumbal Lucbuan,Puerto Princesa, Honda Bay, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- Angela's Pool Resort - Purok Matapat, Barangay San Jose, Puerto Princesa Town Proper, Palawan, Philippines 5300
- Villa Manuel Tourist Inn - 777 Dr. Eliazar Rivera Road II, Barangay San Manuel, Puerto Princesa Town Proper, Palawan, Philippines
- Nikos Cabanas Resort - Rodriquez Road, Barangay San Jose, Puerto Princesa Town Proper, Palawan, Philippines 5300