SM City Rosales is a shopping mall owned by SM Prime Holdings located along MacArthur Highway in Barangay Carmen East, Rosales, Pangasinan. It is the first SM Supermall in the province of Pangasinan. It has a land area of 121,685 sq m (1,309,810 sq ft) and a total gross floor area of 60,898 sq m (655,500 sq ft) with major anchors like the SM Department Store and the SM Hypermarket and junior anchors like the SM Appliance Center, National Bookstore, Ace Hardware and Watsons.
- SM Hypermarket
- SM Department Store
- SM Cinemas
- SM Food Court
- SM Appliance Center
- National Bookstore
- Ace Hardware
The mall contains a Public Transport Terminal, with vans, jeepneys, and tricycles servicing to nearby areas. It also serves as a bus stop the inter-provincial bus lines, FiveStar, Victory Liner, Partas, Genesis, Viron Transit, Santrans, Dagupan Bus Company, De Leon Express and Amianan.
List of Accommodations around the province
- Hundred Island Resort Hotel - Brgy. Inansuana, Lucap, Alaminos City
- Tondol White Sand Hotel and Restaurant - Tondo, Anda
- Andanians Hotel and Restaurant - 19 Luna St., Poblacion, Anda
- Crispina Mountain Resort, Icn. - Sitio Namangbagan, Poblacion, Bani
- Hide-away Sea and Beach Resort - Centro Toma, Surip, Bani
- Surip Mountain Resort - Centro Toma, Surip, Bani c/o Municipal Hall
- SCL Garden Paradise Resort - Ilog Malino, Bolinao
- Punta Rivera Resort - Ilog Malino, Bolinao
- Rock Garden Resort - Brgy. Amedo, Bolinao
- JY Beach Resort - Baybay Lopez, Binmaley
- Villa Jireh Japhet Holistic Resort Hotel - Uyong, Labrador
- The President Hotel - Maramba, Boulevard, Lingayen
- Manaog Hotel - Poblacion, Manaog
- Hidden Rock Farm Resort - Uyong, Labrador
- Caraballo Spring Resort - Brgy. Cabangaran, Umingan
- Hundred Islands Pension House - Lucap, Alaminos City
Pangasinan is accessible by land. Air-conditioned bus lines such as Victory Liner, Five Star, Dagupan Bus and Viron have daily trips from Manila to the cities of Dagupan, Urdaneta, San Carlos, Alaminos and the towns of Bolinao and Tayug. Lingayen, the capital town, is 226 kilometers north of Manila via Dagupan-Urdaneta highway.
TRAVELING TIMES: Manila to Pangasinan by bus, 5 hours; 4 hours or less by private vehicle; Lingayen to Bolinao by bus, 2 hours; Lingayen to Dasol by private vehicle, 1 hour 45 min; Dagupan City to Baguio City by bus, 2 hours, by private car under an hour via Kennon Road.
ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS: Via Camiling, Tarlac, advisable if you’re going directly to the Western part. More common entry and exit point is via Carmen, Rosales.
NATIONAL TRANSPORT CARRIERS: Victory Liner; daily trips from depots, Pasay, Caloocan and Cubao with direct routes to Alaminos, Bolinao, Manaoag, Dagupan City, Lingayen and San Carlos. Five Star Bus Company also has daily trips from its depots in Cubao and Pasay.
LOCAL TRANSPORT CARRIERS: Dagupan is the main central hub for transport to both the eastern and western parts of Pangasinan.