Araw ng Kalayaan Parade at SM City Sta. Rosa
SM City Sta. Rosa is a shopping mall owned and developed by SM Prime Holdings. It has a land area of 170,000 square meters and has a gross floor area of 79,325 square meters. The mall is located at the Old National Highway, Brgy. Tagapo, Santa Rosa City, Laguna. This is the first SM Supermall in the province of Laguna.
A popular attraction is the 50 sq.m butterfly garden right at the heart of the mall. With over 20 different species of butterfly at any given day, the butterfly garden is a welcome respite from all the stress brought about by daily activities.
SM City Sta. Rosa also has the SM Department Store, SM Supermarket, Ace Hardware, Watson’s, SM Appliance and Our Home as its major anchors. Video arcade shops within the mall include Tom’s World and Quantum. SM City Sta. Rosa has four (4) state-of-the-art cinemas that can accommodate more than 2,000 people.
Gastronomic feasts await the food lover at more than 20 food outlets which offer lip-smacking affordable food choices. SM City Sta. Rosa also has the SM Foodcourt which can accommodate large families and offers a wide variety of dishes that appeals to the Filipino palate.
For that all important company event, school graduation and holiday bazaars, SM City Sta. Rosa has the Event Center, a 3,000 sq.m. Hall that has a capacity to hold almost 5,000 people.
- SM Department Store (operated by Metro Manila Shopping Mecca Corp.)
- SM Supermarket
- SM Cinemas (Movietime)
- SM Foodcourt
- SM Appliance Center
- SM Event Center
- Ace Hardware
- National Bookstore
- Our Home
- Surplus Shop
- Kultura Filipino
Where to Stay
Here is the list of hotels that can be found in Sta. Rosa City, Laguna that offers good services and accommodations to all visitors.
- Paseo Premiere Hotel - Sta. Rosa Business Park, Santa Rosa, Laguna
- Technopark Hotel - Greenfield Auto Park, Santa Rosa, Laguna
- Amethyst Econotel - Amethyst Road, Sta. Rosa, Santa Rosa, Laguna
- El Cielito Inn - Santa Rosa, Laguna
- Laguna Technopark Hotel - Santa Rosa, Laguna
- Golden Gate Inn - Santa Rosa, Laguna
- Mariposa Star Motel - Santa Rosa, Laguna
- Balibago Drive Inn (also known as Kamachille) - Barangay. Balibago, Sta. Rosa City Laguna
- Southern route - South Expressway is the main artery , with exits at San Pedro, Binan, Sta Rosa, Cabuyao and Calamba;
- Eastern route - Ortigas Avenue through the towns of Rizal and onward to the eastern towns of Laguna through the Laguna de Bay road network;
- CALABARZON (Cavite-Laguna-Batangas-Rizal-Quezon) route - The highway system and well-developed road network of this region links the neighboring provinces with ease and convenience for tourism, trade and commerce.
- Major bus companies ply the well developed roads to and from Metro Manila and within the CALABARZON on a regular basis. Bus terminals are located at Buendia and Taft Avenue and EDSA in Pasay City.