Inside San Beda Chapel
The San Beda Chapel is formally known as the Abbey of Our Lady of Monserrat located inside the San Beda College in Mendiola, Manila was built in 1925. Its titular patron is the Sto. Niño de Praga.
The College Chapel has a neo-Gothic architecture, reminiscent of 20th-century churches. It has a very spacious interior flank with murals and paintings, which are the most admired aspects of the church. The walls of the sanctuary follow a theme inspired by the birth of Jesus and vaulted ceiling with the 14 stations of the cross and the 16 allegories on the virtues and theology of the church.
Here is the list of hotels that can be found in Manila that offer good service and accommodations.
- Bayview Park Hotel - Ermita, Manila
- Centara Hotel Manila - Malate, Manila
- Century Park Hotel - Malate, Manila
- Diamond Hotel Manila - Malate, Manila
- G Hotel Manila by Waterfront - Malate, Manila
- Hotel H20 Manila - Rizal Park, Manila
- Hyatt Hotel and Casino Manila - Ermita, Manila
- Manila Hotel - Rizal Park, Manila
- Pan Pacific Manila - Malate, Manila
- Ramada Manila Central - Binondo, Manila
- The Bayleaf Intramuros - Intramuros, Manila
- Waterfront Manila Pavilion - Ermita, Manila
Getting around Manila City
Manila is a major city in the Philippines. Tourists can go around Manila in many options. Buses, FXs, jeepneys, taxis, tricycles, and pedicabs are available as a mode of transportations in the city. The city is also serviced by the Manila Light Rail Transit System, popularly known as LRT, as distinct from the MRT in other parts of Metro Manila.
Calesas are still used in the streets of Binondo and Intramuros, but mostly for tourists. Which mode of for-hire used depends upon the distance to be traveled, the cost, and the width of the streets.
The Port of Manila, located in the vicinity of Manila Bay, is the chief seaport of the Philippines. The city is also served by the Pasig River Ferry Service which runs on the Pasig River.
The city is served by the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and Diosdado Macapagal International Airport.