When you are in Pasay and you want to see something very soothing to the eyes, you shouldn't miss visiting one of the well-known places in the city - Harbor Square. It is a venue for great entertainment that can be found in Pasay at the side of the CCP Complex or Cultural Center of the Philippines near the Manila Yacht Club. The place offers many kinds of attractions and entertainment, such as bars, malls and restaurants.
What makes Harbor Square a great place aside from the vibrant nightlife? It offers an amazing view along the walkway as one can see the panoramic Manila skyline along with the sea breeze along the seaside. It is definitely relaxing. It is also a good spot to witness the marvelous sunset at Manila Bay. The yachts lined up along the bay add a touch of urbanity to the view. It can be a very romantic place, perfect for couples.
Visitors can also dine, shop and stroll in the area, and one doesn't even need to spend at all to experience the spectacular ambiance at Harbor Square, so make sure to drop by and visit.
Here is the list of hotels that can be found in the city of Pasay:
- Atrium Hotel Metro Manila - Cor. Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Pasay City
- The Heritage Hotel Manila - Roxas Boulevard corner EDSA, Pasay City
- Mabuhay Manor Pasay City - 2933 Ortigas Street Pasay City
- Copacabana Apartment Hotel - 264 EDSA Extension, Pasay City
- Microtel Mall of Asia Pasay - SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City 1308
- Marriott Hotel Manila - Newport City Complex, Pasay City
- Kabayan Hotel Pasay - 2878 Zamora Street corner EDSA Rotonda
- Networld Hotel Manila - Roxas Boulevard corner Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.
- Remington Hotel - Maxims Tower, Resorts World Manila, Newport Boulevard, Newport City, Pasay Airport Area
- Siayan Travellers Inn - Salem Complex Atayde Street cor. Domestic Road Pasay City, Pasay Airport Area
Getting around the city
The LRT-1 is able to bring you the city of Pasay from most areas in Metro Manila. Buses, jeepneys, taxis and tricycles are available within the city.