Shangri-La Plaza is an upscale shopping mall situated in the Ortigas Center, a business/commercial district in Mandaluyong City, Philippines. It is surrounded by four streets in the commercial area, namely, Internal Avenue, St. Francis Avenue, Shaw Boulevard and the major highway EDSA. Affectionately called The Shang, this seven-story structure is also accessible through the Shaw Boulevard MRT Station in the fifth floor which connects it to the Manila Metro Rail Transit System. It is also the only retail arm of Kuok Group of Companies, the owner of the worldwide chain of Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts.
The Shang has several anchors and themed areas for the diverse interests of its visitors.
- Garden Food Court - Food stalls at the basement level with a garden theme interiors.
- Technohub - Computer and mobile phone shops beside the Garden Food Court.
- Rustans Tower - Located at the EDSA wing, this major anchor features Rustan's Department Store and Supermarket.
- Crossings Department Store - In front of Internal Avenue, this major anchor is a department store with another branch in the Ayala Center.
- The Fifth - Located at the fifth floor featuring international and Filipino lifestyle brands.
- Streetscape - Al fresco style restaurants line the perimeter of this outdoor area.
- Art Plaza - A diverse exhibition of paintings and other masterpieces from local Filipino artisans and other international artists.
- Shang Cineplex - Five state of the art movie theaters on the 6th and 7th floors.
- Premiere Theatre - The upscale theatre used for private/corporate viewing. It has a capacity of 88 persons and has regular screening when unused or unreserved.
Upscale and global brand shops/boutiques include:
- Armani Exchange
- OshKosh B'Gosh
- Ben Sherman
- Calvin Klein
- Dolce and Gabbana
- Hugo Boss
- Kate Spade
- Kenneth Cole
- Liz Claiborne
- Marks & Spencer
- Michael Kors
- Nine West
- Onitsuka Tiger
- Paul Smith
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- St. John
- The North Face
- Tiffany and Co.
List of Accommodations
- New Horizon Hotel - 778 Boni Avenue corner EDSA (near boundary of Makati), Mandaluyong
- Legend Villas - 60 Pioneer corner Madison Streets, Mandaluyong
- Lancaster Hotel Manila - 622 Shaw Boulevard , Mandaluyong
- The Lyric Apartelle - 295 Haig Street, Mandaluyong
- Joyce Apartelle Mandaluyong - Gen. Kalentong corner Romualdez Street, Mandaluyong
- Richville Hotel - 286 EDSA Crossing, Mandaluyong
Mandaluyong City has numerous taxis, buses and jeepneys that ply its busy streets. The Metro Rail Transit traverses the length of EDSA and passes through Pasay, Makati, Mandaluyong, San Juan, and Quezon City.