View Deck at Crown Regency Hotel
The Crown Regency Hotel and Towers, the country's tallest building outside of Metro Manila, is host to the famous Sky Experience Adventure, the ultimate escapade that will surely be love by visitors from all over the world.
Crown Regency Hotel and Towers
Crown Regency Hotel and Towers Cebu
The Crown Regency Hotel and Towers is a hotel complex in Cebu City, Philippines. The main building, the 38-storey Fuente Tower 1, is one of the tallest hotel buildings in the country at 140 meters (459 ft). It is likewise the tallest building in Cebu City and the country's tallest building outside of Metro Manila.
Sky Experience Adventure
The top floors of Crown Regency Hotel and Towers feature an amusement facility which includes a roller coaster that runs around the edge of the building, and a stroll around the edge of the building with the protection of safety harnesses or the famous Sky Experience Adventure.
Widely recognized from all over the world for its adventure-filled facilities and amenities, the S.E.A features sky rides and attractions at the world’s first Edge Coaster and the country’s first & only Sky Walk Extreme. Guests get to experience the 4D theater and international-inspired cuisines with the accompaniment of live entertainment at their famous dining outlets, the Club 36 Gentlemen's Bar and Sparkz Restobar.
In addition, S.E.A also has Vivo Gamezone, an unlimited access to the rainbow-colored playroom, and the Sky Observatory, a coin-operated telescopes and binoculars for a glimpse of the breathtaking view of the city and the radiant nightscape.
The Sky Experience Adventure is a must-see destination for visitors only from the Philippines, but also from the whole world.
View Deck at Crown Regency Hotel
Edge Coaster at Crown Regency Hotel
For more information:
• Tower 1, Crown Regency Hotel and Towers, Fuente Towers, Fuente Osmeña Blvd., Cebu City, 6000 Philippines
• Telephone Nos.: (032) 418 - 8888 / (032) 418 - 7777
• Monday - Friday (Open from 2pm till 12mn) * Saturday - (Open from 10am till 2am) * Sunday - (Open from 10am till 2mn)
How to get to Cebu City
By Plane: From Manila, there are daily flights going to Cebu City.
By Boat: Cebu City's domestic port is the country's busiest. Cebu City is home to almost 80 percent of the country's passenger vessels. The country's largest shipping lines, namely WG&A, Sulpicio Lines, Trans-Asia, George & Peter Lines and Lorenzo Shipping Lines, are headquartered in Cebu. Large passenger ferries with a capacity of 2,000 to 4,000 passengers ply the more distant routes such as Manila, Davao, Butuan City, Zamboanga, and Cagayan de Oro.
From the airport, you can ride a multicab, jeepney, or taxi. Simply ask around for which route to take. They are available 24 hours and cover most of the nooks and crannies of the city. Just be sure you know what part of the city the jeepney will take you to.
Accommodations in Cebu:
• Crimson Resort and Spa - Seascapes Resort Town, Punta Engano, Cebu, Philippines
• Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa - Punta Engano Road | P.O. Box 86 , Punta Engano, Cebu, Philippines 6015
• Marco Polo Plaza Cebu Hotel - Cebu Veterans Drive, Nivel Hills, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
• Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu - Serging Osmena Boulevard Corner Juan Luna Avenue, Cebu City, Philippines 6000
• Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort & Spa - M.L Quezon Highway, Maribago, Cebu, Philippines 6015
• Moevenpick Resort & Spa Cebu - Punta Engano Mactan Island Lapu-Lapu, Punta Engano, Cebu, Philippines 6015
• Badian Island Resort & Spa - Badian Island, Badian Island, Cebu, Philippines 6301
• Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino - 1 Airport Road, Lapu-lapu City, Mactan - Airport Area, Cebu, Philippines
• Cebu Parklane International Hotel - Archbishop Reyes Avenue and Escario St., Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
• Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino - 1 Salinas Drive Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines 6000