St. Peter the Martyr Parish Church is a well-known landmark in the town of Sual, a first class municipality in the province of Pangasinan, Philippines.
Governor General Rafael Maria de Aguilar issued a decree on granting the separation of Sual from Labrador because Sual was initially a part of San Isidro Labrador de Tobuang, also called Labrador, on May 20, 1805. It was also the date where the town of Sual was established as an independent town.
The Philippines largest coal power plant can also be found in the town.
St. Peter the Martyr Parish Church was the third church built in the town because the former churches were destroyed during the liberation of the Philippines in 1945. The first church was established by Fr. Gabriel Perez and Pedro Villanova in 1870. The second chruch was initiated by Fr. Felix Casas in 1882 and completed by Fr. Eugenio Minguez in 1891 and blessed in June 1893.
Here is the list of some of the accommodations that can be found in Pangasinan.
- Hundred Island Resort Hotel - Brgy. Inansuana, Lucap, Alaminos City
- Tondol White Sand Hotel and Restaurant - Tondo, Anda
- Andanians Hotel and Restaurant - 19 Luna St., Poblacion, Anda
- Crispina Mountain Resort, Icn. - Sitio Namangbagan, Poblacion, Bani
- Hide-away Sea and Beach Resort - Centro Toma, Surip, Bani
- Surip Mountain Resort - Centro Toma, Surip, Bani c/o Municipal Hall
- SCL Garden Paradise Resort - Ilog Malino, Bolinao
- Punta Rivera Resort - Ilog Malino, Bolinao
- Rock Garden Resort - Brgy. Amedo, Bolinao
- JY Beach Resort - Baybay Lopez, Binmaley
- Villa Jireh Japhet Holistic Resort Hotel - Uyong, Labrador
- The President Hotel - Maramba, Boulevard, Lingayen
- Manaog Hotel - Poblacion, Manaog
- Hidden Rock Farm Resort - Uyong, Labrador
- Caraballo Spring Resort - Brgy. Cabangaran, Umingan
- Hundred Islands Pension House - Lucap, Alaminos City
How to get there
Driving Directions from Manila to Sual
From Manila take NLEX to SCTEX exit Tarlac, Tarlac to Camiling to Alaminos Pangasinan before reaching Alaminos, Sual is the town before Alaminos. Manila to Sual is about 352 kms, Lingayen to Sual is 19.9 kms, From Labrador to Sual is 7.3 kms, and Sual to Alaminos is 17.6 kms. Beautiful place to visit.