The Sudlon Cave is located in Brgy. Sudlon (Omhor), Alicia, Bohol. It is the largest cave in the province. It is situated in the mountain and serves as a hideout for a huge population of bats. At dusk, you can see the bats emerge from the cave like large storm clouds.
List of Accommodations in Tagbilaran City, Bohol
- Gie Gardens Hotel - 18 M.H. Del Pilar St., Cor. C.P.Garcia Ave, Tagbilaran City
- The Meredian Hotel - 4-S Matig-a St., tagbilaran City
- Matig-a Seaside Pensione Bohol - 26 V.P. Inting Street
- Villa Alzhun Tourist Inn and Restaurant - 162 V.P Inting Street, Mansasa, Tagbilaran City
- Vest Pension House - Tamblot Extension, Tagbilaran City
- Taver's Pension House - Taver's building, Remolador St., Tagbilaran City
- Sky High Lodge - CPG Ave., Tagbilaran City
- Esta Villa Residencia - Mansasa Seaside, Tagbilaran City
- Soledad Suites - J. C. Borja Street cor. M. Parras Street, Tagbilaran City
The main entry point to Bohol is Tagbilaran City (Tagbilaran City Airport) which is only a one hour-and-15 minute flight from Manila and 20 minutes from Cebu.
The most convenient way to get to Bohol from the neighboring islands is by fast ferry. Fast ferries offer a high speed passenger service. These have a cruising speed of about 50 kilometers per hour.
Getting Around in Bohol
Once you arrive on Bohol, there are various ways to get around the island. You can find plenty of tricycles and some taxi waiting to bring you to most locations within Tagbilaran and neighboring towns. If you need to go to one of the other towns on the island, you have a choice of jeepneys, busses, V-hires, or even habal-habal.