Santa Catalina de Alejandria Church, located in Tayum, Abra, is claimed to be the best preserved church complex in the province and is considered a National Cultural Treasure.
The church was built in the 19th century by the secular clergy who were on a mission for the Tinguian tribe. Across the church is the convent which was turned into a house for nuns and is presently a school. The small shrines of the Via Crucis are found around the churchyard, continuing to the main streets. The church's highlights are the Palayok art motifs while the examples of early Tinguian art, like the carved baptismal window, are kept at the bishop's residence in Bagued. Its belfry, a water reservoir inside the structure, gives a view of the Cordillera mountains, the Abra valley and the Abra river.
- King David Palace Hotel - Capitulacion St., Bangued
- Abtemco - Bangued, abra
- Marysol Pension - Taft St., Bangued
- Oval Era Hostel - Victoria Park, Bangued
- Diocesan Pastoral Center - Taft St., Bangued Lodging House
- Tingguian Lodge Complex - Calaba, Abra
- Villa Soraji - Bangued, Abra (Resort)
- Surise Shell Service Center - Torrijos St., Bangued, Abra
- A & A Hotel and Restaurant - Bangued, Abra
- Bene Disco - Bangued, Abra
- Budget Food Center - Bangued, Abra
- BWD Ihaw-Ihaw sa Poolside - Bangued, Abra
- Gallera Moderna - Bangued, Abra
- Jaruji's Restaurant - Bangued, Abra
- Jaysid Canteen - Bangued, Abra
- Jj Kitchenette - Bangued, Abra
- Jolly Baby Restaurant - Bangued, Abra
- Kamayan Rest - Bangued, Abra
- Marysol Hotel and Restaurant - Bangued, Abra
- Pobet Tofer Snack Center - Bangued, Abra
- Princess Restaurant - Bangued, Abra
Tourists can be reached the province of Abra via its capital city - Bangued. There are a number of bus lines in Manila that have daily trips going to Bangued.
Here is the list of bus lines that ply routes to Bangued.
- Partas Bus Lines
- Dominion Bus Lines
- Philippine Rabbit
- Sambrano Bus Lines
- Viron Bus Lines
- BBL Transit
- Esonice Bus Lines