Asik-asik Falls is located at Sitio Dulao, Upper Dado, Alamada, North Cotabato. This spring falls is very amazing because there is no stream above the hill where the water comes. The water is springing from the rocks. Asik-Asik Spring has a big difference from the other falls in the Philippines, because its water flows from the stone at the side of the mountains and it's good to drink.
Where to Stay
- Grand Rio Hotel - #80 Don Rufino Alonzo Ave., Cotabato City
- Estosan Garden Hotel - Gov. Gutierrez Boulevard, Cotabato City
- Diamond Hotel - Cor.Makakua and Jose Lim St., Cotabato City
- Pacific Heights Hotel and The Marqueza - #66 Don. T.V. Juliano Avenue, Cotabato City
- Citi Plaza Hotel - Makakua Street, Cotabato City
- El Manuel Hotel - 111 Quezon Avenue, El Manuel Drive, Cotabato City
- Vision Inn - #48 Notre Dame Avenue, Cotabato City
- Sardonyx Pension House - Gov. Gutierrez Avenue, Cotabato City
- Pension Rafael - San Isidro St.,Cotabato City
- Fiesta Cotabato - Dr. Rabago St., Cotabato City
- Hotel Cirilo - Sultan Makakua Street, Cotabato City
How to get there
By Air: Air Philippines - Daily flights from Manila to Davao City.
Cebu Pacific - Daily flights from Manila to Cotabato City and Davao City Airport.
PAL - Daily flights from Manila to Cotabato City.
By Sea: SuperFerry - Leaves Manila every Friday evening and arrives at Polloc Port at Monday morning.
Sulpicio Lines - Leaves Manila every Saturday afternoon and arrives at Pooloc port at Tuesday morning.
By Land: From Cotabato City to Cotabato Province
Bus Companies: Weena Express & People’s Transport
Bus Station: Don Rufino Alonzo St., Cotabato City
Schedule: First Trip: 4:00 am, 30 minutes interval with air-conditioned bus & 5 min. interval for deluxe bus
Travel Time: 2.5 to 3 hrs.