A great many paradise-like islands can be found in the province of Camarines Sur, all of which display the splendor of the rich natural beauty of the region, beckoning intrepid adventurers to explore and appreciate places like Animasola Island.
Animasola Island is a captivating scene of exotic rock formations and crystal clear water, welcome visitors traveling off the coast of Balatan in the province of Camarines Sur.
How to get there
The province of Camarines Sur can be reached by plane within 45 minutes. Flights are serviced by Air Philippines (Pal Express), Zest Air and Cebu Pacific from Manila to Naga City Airport.
Aircon and non-aircon buses from PhilTranco, Isarog Bus Co. and Peñafrancia Bus Lines ply routes daily through the Quirino Highway from Manila to Naga.
From Naga, take a bus to the town of Nabua. Then, from Nabua, ride a jeepney going to Balatan. The trip from Naga to Balatan is approximately two hours.
Going around the province
Buses, vans and jeepneys are mostly used for traveling outside the city of Naga going to the different towns of Camarines Sur For other municipalities, jeepneys, tricycles and trisikad (manpowered tricycles) are the main form of transportation.
Where to stay
These are some hotels that can be found in the town of Nabua and Pili.
• Regal Plaza Hotel - Phil Japan Friendship Highway San Antonio Diversion Road, Nabua - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Hotel Baao Recreational Center - San Isidro, Nabua - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Hotel Moraville Nabua - San Francisco, Nabua - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Macagang Hotel and Resort - Phil.-Japan Friendship Highway, San Antonio Poblacion, Nabua - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Parkview Hotel - San Roque, Iriga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Asog County Hotel - Highway 1 San Isidro , Iriga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Bersabaren Garden Resort - E. Corporal Street, San Isidro, Iriga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol