The Basilica Minore is the home of the miraculous image of the Patroness of Bicolandia, Nuestra Señora de Peñafrancia. Thousands of pilgrims flock this site during the September celebration of the Peñafrancia Fiesta just to visit and venerate the virgin.
The Basilica is located at Balatas Road, Naga City, Camarines Sur.
How to Get There
The province of Camarines Sur can be reached by plane within a flying time of 45 minutes. Flights are serviced by the Air Philippines (Pal Express), Zest Air, and Cebu Pacific from Manila to Naga City Airport (the capital of the province). Riding a plane is the quickest way to go to the province.
Aircon and non-aircon buses like PhilTranco, Isarog Bus Co., and Peñafrancia Bus Lines ply daily through the Quirino Highway from Manila to Naga.
You can roam around Naga City just by foot. If you don't prefer walking, tricycles and jeepneys are the main transportation. Taxis are also available. Trisikad, padyak, or manpowered tricycles are also available in areas that mostly aren't included in jeepneys and tricycles routes.
Buses, vans and jeepneys are mostly used in traveling outside the city and going to other towns of Camarines Sur. Taxis are available as well, but with double charge or price depending on your negotiation with the driver.
• Naga Regent Hotel - Elias Angeles St., Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Naga Land Hotel - Elias Angeles Street, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• The Avenue Plaza Hotel - Magsaysay Avenue, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• The Naga Manor - Balatas Road (Before Penafrancia Basilica Minore, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Moraville Hotel and Restaurant - Calle Caceres, Dinaga Street, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Crown Hotel - Padre Burgos Street Brgy. San Francisco, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Magic Square Inn - corner Bulusan and Taal Street, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Flamingo Hostel - Maharlika Highway, Concepcion Pequena, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol