Nalalata Falls has an impressive gush of water providing a cool mist and spray to the area. The falls has an approximate height of 60 feet. Water streams down to a pool basin that is good for swimming. The water is clean and cool. At both sides of the falls, there are two caves that can be explored.
The falls is located in the town of Bula, Camarines Sur.
How to Get There
The province of Camarines Sur can be reached by plane within a flying time of 45 minutes. Flights are serviced by the Air Philippines (Pal Express), Zest Air, and Cebu Pacific from Manila to Naga City Airport (the capital of the province). Riding a plane is the quickest way to go to the province.
Air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned buses like PhilTranco, Isarog Bus Co., and Peñafrancia Bus Lines ply daily through the Quirino Highway from Manila to Naga.
--- The town of Bula is approximately 25 kilometers southwest of Naga City. From Naga, you can ride a jeepney going to the town.
Buses, vans, and jeepneys are mostly used in traveling outside Naga City and going to other towns of Camarines Sur. Taxis are available as well, but with double charge or price depending on your negotiation with the driver.
In other municipalities, jeepneys, tricycles, and trisikad (manpowered tricycles) are the main transportation.
• Regal Plaza Hotel - Phil Japan Friendship Highway San Antonio Diversion Road, Nabua - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Hotel Baao Recreational Center - San Isidro, Nabua - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Hotel Moraville Nabua - San Francisco, Nabua - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Macagang Hotel and Resort - Phil.-Japan Friendship Highway, San Antonio Poblacion, Nabua - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Camsur Tourist Inn - Maharlika Highway Palestina, Pili - Camarines Sur, Bicol
• Moraville Drive-In Hotel - Anayan, Pili - Camarines Sur, Bicol