Rest and relaxation are two things that I seek whenever I want a temporary escape from the tedious city life. And one of the best things to do is commune with nature and be at your own paradise. There are lots of places in the Philippines that are worth visiting where you can ponder about nature.
Palawan is one of the many places that everyone is dreaming of visiting someday. Everyone knows that this island paradise is crammed with natural wonders that are worth discovering. One is the Island of Boayan which is famous because of its hidden cove – the Daplac Beach Cove.
Seeking for something that will give you a total relaxation? Then you have found the perfect place at Daplac. This cove is a stretch of turquoise-green waters with a lush line of trees. The view is breathtaking and one of the most photographed scene with the view of little islands and enchanting cliffs surrounding it. There are also mountain ranges that are best to capture. All in all, the place is truly a sight to behold!
You can also enjoy the beauty of the beach in many ways. Because Palawan has a high biodiversity of marine life, Boayan Island is one of the best sites for diving and snorkeling. Divers and snorkelers will enjoy the colorful and beautiful marine life such as small reef fishes and coral reefs. Of course, swimming is one of the perfect activities in the beach. Immersing in its cool waters is a refreshing dip that will refresh you to the scorching heat of the summer.
Daplac Cove is the sanctuary for some Philippines endangered species such as the Tabon Bird and the defenseless Palawan hornbills and eagles as well.
The Island of Boayan and Daplac Beach Cove is one of the many places in Palawan that tourists have yet to love. They are just waiting to be discovered and for you to appreciate the other wonderfully-made creations of God.
If you going to visit The Island of Boayan and Daplac Beach Cove and spend overnight or days in the island, here are some of the near accommodations that you may check into.
- Peace and Love Resort - Panindigan Avenue, San Vicente, Palawan
- Picardal Lodge - Purok Rosal, Barangay Poblacion (Town Proper), San Vicente, San Vicente, Palawan
- Secret Paradise Resort and Nature Reserve - Turtle Bay, San Vicente, Port Barton, Palawan
- Capari Resort - Sitio Panindigan, Barangay Poblacion, San Vicente, Palawan
- Elsa's Cottage & Restaurant - Purok Pagkakaisa, San Vicente, Palawan
- Modessa Island Resort - Roxas, Roxas, Palawan
- Flower Island Resort - Barangay Casian, Taytay, Palawan
- Casa Rosa Taytay - Poblacion (Town Properr), Taytay, Palawan
How to Get There!
From Manila – Puerto Princesa: Philippine Airlines, PAL Express (formerly Air Philippines), Cebu Pacific, and Zest Air have travel routes from Manila to Puerto Princessa (capital of Palawan).