Catanduanes is laden with exquisite beaches that have amazed visitors far and wide, and Toytoy Beach has earned a reputation for being one of the fastest-rising vacation spots in the province.
Toytoy beach is a white and clean beach that can you found in the province. The beach is ideal for picnics. It is developed by the local government. The well-developed coral formations underwater make it very suitable for snorkeling and spear fishing.
The beach is located in Toytoy, Caramaon in Catanduanes.
How to get there
Zest Air and Cebu Pacific fly from Manila going to Virac, Catanduanes.
By Land and Water
Numerous bus lines operate air-conditioned coaches from Manila to Tabaco, Albay. From the seaport of Tabaco, hop on either at MV Calixta 2, 4 and 5 or MV Eugene Elson to reach the island of Catanduanes going to the seaport of San Andres or Virac.
Another way is to take RSL bus from Manila to Catanduanes that has terminals at Alabang near Metropolis or Ermita.
--- From Virac, take a bus going to Caramoran and the trip will be about 4-5 hours.
Going around the Island
Tricycle is the primary mode of transport within the capital town of Virac. PUJs and buses ply from Virac to the different municipalities daily on scheduled time. For the more daring and adventurous, the entire province could be reached by motorcycle.
These are some hotels that can be found in Virac.
• Catanduanes Midtown Inn - San Jose, Virac Catanduanes
• Marem Pension House - Sta. Cruz, Virac, Catanduanes
• Kemji Resort and Restaurant - San Isidro Village, Virac, Catanduanes
• Rakdell Inn - San Pedro, Virac, Catanduanes
• Rhaj Apartelle and Executive Inn - Rizal Avenue, Gogon, Virac, Catanduanes
• Terrazas de Ponti Mansions - Real Street, Calatagan Proper, Virac, Catanduanes