When visiting the scenic land of Camarines Sur, one wonders of what fascinating attraction to visit next, especially the curious and adventurous who are constantly looking for something new and different. If such is the case, one should not miss visiting Aguirangan Island, one of the most beautiful islands of Camarines Sur. It is located near the town of Presentacion, Camarines Sur. Here, island hopping is one of the most enjoyable activities visitors can engage in as they get to see the marvelous islands in their full splendor.
The island is mostly uninhabited and resembles the idyllic tropical paradise in the middle of the ocean. It has an enticing stretch of coastline with a white beach believed to be formed from powdered or pulverized corals washed unto the shore.
The island is encircled with unique and colorful coral formations, making the island ideal for scuba diving and snorkeling. With its clean, clear blue waters, one can readily see the abundant and vibrant marine life that inhabit the world beneath the waves, making the island a diver and nature lover's dream.
One can derive a measure of happiness upon reaching the island which many have considered as a very worthwhile experience that will definitely be unforgettable.
Activities that can be done in the area
- Scuba diving
List of accommodations in the province
- RiverView Vacation Inn - No. 6 Fernandez Street Brgy. Ili, Caramoan - Camarines Sur, Bicol
- Rex Tourist Inn - Tawog, Caramoan - Camarines Sur, Bicol
- Tabuco Homestay - 59 Renacimiento Street Tabuco, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
- CBD Plaza Hotel - Ninoy & Cory AveCBD 2 Bgy. Triangulo, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
- Sandton Chalet Boutique Hotel - Victoria Heights, San Agustin Canaman, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
- Cherrard Apartelle - Husk St. Villa Virginia Subd. Concepcion, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
- Fish Cove Garden Hotel - 154 Abella Street, Naga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
- Parkview Hotel - San Roque, Iriga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
- Asog County Hotel - Highway 1 San Isidro , Iriga City - Camarines Sur, Bicol
- Macagang Hotel and Resort - Phil.-Japan Friendship Highway, San Antonio Poblacion, Nabua - Camarines Sur, Bicol
- Camsur Tourist Inn - Maharlika Highway Palestina, Pili - Camarines Sur, Bicol
- Surfers Paradise Beach Resort - Zone 3a, Caranan, Pasacao - Camarines Sur, Bicol
From Manila, Cebu Pacific flies 3 to 4 times a day; Air Philippines/PAL Express flies twice per day (45 mins) and Zest Air flies daily to the Naga Airport (actually in Pili about 10kms East of Naga)
You can go to Cubao Terminal or Pasay Bus Terminal where buses going to Naga Cam. Sur can be found. Buses operate daily going to Bicol. Some of the buses in Cubao Terminal are Gold Line Tours, Isarog Lines, RSL, Raymond, Peñafrancia Tours, etc. In Pasay are the AMihan Bus and PhilTranCo.
In downtown Naga City you can be able to roam around the place just by foot. If you don't prefer walking tricycles and jeepneys are the main transportation and taxis are also available.
Trisikad, padyak or manpowered tricycles are also available in areas that mostly aren't included in jeepneys and tricycles routes.
Buses, vans and Jeepneys mostly use traveling outside the city going to connect the towns of Camarines Sur
For other municipalities jeepneys, tricycles and trisikad are the main transportation as well.